This is the story of our life and the 40 little toes we have to love. Our quiver is full!
Children are a gift from the LORD; they are a reward from him. Children born to a young man are like arrows in a warrior’s hands. How joyful is the man whose quiver is full of them. Psalm 125:3-5
Sunday, October 30, 2011
Happy Birthday - again!
Just ten days after little C turned 4, A turned a whopping 11! How time flies. I cannot believe our baby boy is 11. This year to celebrate, he wanted to have a slumber party and movie night with a few of his best mates. The night was a success - I call it one at least because I got a few hours of sleep. The boys watched Thor, ate junk food, and goofed around. Doesn't get much better when you are 11. A got a new skateboard for his birthday which, of course, he "customized" and it is totally "epic!" Happy Birthday A man!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment