This is the story of our life and the 40 little toes we have to love. Our quiver is full!

Children are a gift from the LORD; they are a reward from him. Children born to a young man are like arrows in a warrior’s hands. How joyful is the man whose quiver is full of them. Psalm 125:3-5






Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Do bubs poop?

This is the question of the day... Do Aussie babies (aka bubs) poop? Several places we have been lately are severely lacking one thing - a changing station! I have been in several restaurants and a mall bathroom - all that had no place to change a baby. What do these mums down under do? I have resorted to changing our little bubs on the bathroom counter but there seems to be something wrong with that picture. So, next time you are in a public bathroom with a koala station, thank your lucky stars!

On another note, we bought two cars today. We have been on a wild goose chase but we finally completed the task. We bought a Volvo XC90 and a Honda Accord. I have to say, I am very thankful not to have a minivan! The best part about the new cars is that they both have park assist - otherwise known as rear parking sensors. So, all that parallel parking on busy streets and reversing into parking spaces should be much easier for us all.

Aside from the new cars being a great birthday present for me, we also had a great dinner. We went to Outback Steakhouse of all places. Yes, they really do exist here. There was one close to where we bought the car and we just could not resist. Things were mostly the same - even the yummy ranch dressing. Now, I can proudly say that I have dined at Outback on three separate continents! What an accomplishment!

No comments:

Post a Comment