
The way it works is the kids get an apple sticker whenever I see some "fruit" in them. Then when we get 100 apples on the tree, it is time for a family fun night. Might be a special movie and popcorn or an evening of bowling. We have been doing this for some time and of course, I have not been too consistent doling out apples lately. So, when a friend just recently made a tree with her kids, it gave me new inspiration to get our apple tree in full fruit again. When she sent me the email with her picture, she added jokingly, "who can name the fruits of spirit?" I thought this video was a great response to her email and too cute not to post for you all to see. With the help of Colin Buchanan's CD "Boom Chicka Boom," all of my kids can name the fruits!
She is sooo cute!
ReplyDelete