This is the story of our life and the 40 little toes we have to love. Our quiver is full!

Children are a gift from the LORD; they are a reward from him. Children born to a young man are like arrows in a warrior’s hands. How joyful is the man whose quiver is full of them. Psalm 125:3-5






Tuesday, August 27, 2013

First Day of School Through the Years!



2 comments:

  1. Oh my! This is so cute. How fun to see how they have grown and changed! The first photo of M looks so much like C. And in her last photo she looks so grown up! Happy back to school to you all. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I have been reading your blog. Amazing the places you and your family have been. My family and I are about to embark on a similar journey from Wash DC to Melbourne in one month. I have so many questions, logistical, personal, just how you handled all the transitions with kids. If you have the time, you could reach me personally at tarynrweis@yahoo.com or 301-704-4481, I would appreciate any insight you could provide. Thanks, All the Best, Taryn

    ReplyDelete