So, back to the new house... The kids picked their rooms and moved in their clothes and started begging to take a bath. Not the usual thing you hear from a bunch of kids but they could not wait to get in their new tub. According to M, it is a tub with "twenty, hundred, thousand jets and a place for three bottoms!" Oh boy! So, just as soon as possible, we got the kids in the tub and it was tub time for three!
So, as I stood here today ironing the kids uniforms for school this week, I am sad not to be in Wisconsin. It was the school's big fundraiser today (last night) and would have been lots of fun. But, at least we are in our own house now and are starting to get a little bit settled. This week brings another week without J as he travels his way through Asia to visit all his offices. But, we also have playgroup and a new Bible Study for me which should be a great thing. And of course a refrigerator delivery and our cable tv getting hooked up. Good times! Stay tuned for more pictures of the house - just as soon as the boxes and piles are moved out of the way!
You finally have a place for comments!! Yeah!!
ReplyDeleteTub looks awesome and I am happy you are settling in. I read Gigi your blog posts whenever I am with her.