You know, sometimes it is the little things in life that make your day - or don't make your day.
Last night I crawled into my bed that had fresh clean sheets. I lay down, took a deep breath and thought, I miss Tide. Nothing can replace the smell of fresh laundry and for me that means Tide. I had forgotten how much I could miss a laundry detergent.
But, today I am thrilled to be eating a turkey sandwich. I know that sounds strange but being a fan of a good turkey sandwich, I find it hard to understand why there is so little turkey in Australia. Now we see wild turkeys fairly often but not much turkey to eat. So today, I was thrilled to find some roasted turkey at the deli - ON SALE. Yes, now I have turkey that only cost me $19 a kilo (that's about 2 pounds). That is down from the normal price of $28 a kilo. Now that is one little thing that just made my day!
KILOS? What do you fill your tank with, LITERS of gasoline? :)
ReplyDelete$437 in savings now....for the trip...
Please share your secret turkey source with the rest of us who miss a good turkey sandwich!
ReplyDeleteCole's Deli - on sale this week through Thursday!
ReplyDelete