Tonight I have several things to love...
I love that we live somewhere where we can walk to a great Italian restaurant for dinner. I love that we can bring our own bottle of wine and drink it there. I love that when we finished we could walk to another Italian place for more dessert (because we really wanted ricotta cheesecake). I love that when my high heels where hurting my feet, I took them off and walked barefoot - we are in Australia after all. Finally, I love my husband. Life is good.
Aww- that's so sweet. Sounds like you had a great date night. :)
ReplyDeleteHi there Elizabeth!! It's Kim Turner from Atlanta. What's your email address...was wanting to catch up with you :)
ReplyDeleteKim - it is ejmonaco@yahoo.com I only have your turnertrio address which gets returned to me now... send me a note with your new address.
ReplyDelete